Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer: Siréne Fatale - Swatches & Review

Good morning guys! Finally it's Friday! What are everyone's plans this weekend? I haven't been to Disney in a while, so I think I will go for a bit. But I also need to start cleaning off my desk because it is just a mess. Don't you hate it when that happens? You bring out this polish, and then this polish, etc and then you realize it's just chaos LOL. Please tell me I'm not alone! Anyways, I promised more Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer swatches so here they are. For this post, I have their new installment to the Limited Edition Siren series, Siréne Fatale. Check out the swatches below!

The Siren series consists of limited edition polishes, each of which are numbered. So once they're gone, they're gone! This time, Julie is releasing a beautiful neon creme called Siréne Fatale. 


Siréne Fatale is a hot neon pink with a strong blue flash and blue shimmers. I wore 2 coats with top coat. 


I seriously can not get tired of neons! They're so pretty and bright, especially when the formula is this amazing. It was super creamy and went on really smoothly.


Siréne Fatale will be released only in full size for $8.50 this Sunday, March 29th at 3:30 PM EST, just click here to purchase! Make sure to follow Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer on InstagramFacebookTwitter, and Pinterest. You can even follow the creator of BEGL, Julie, through her blog!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning pink this is. I like how it appears to have a glow from within vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UUUNNFFFF. I have this on right now, and you're making me want to just go buy all the bottles. (Julie, if you're reading this, I won't do that, I promise.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know better than to believe you, Sara... =P And these photos are simply stunning, Jessica!! Thank you so much for sharing!

      Delete
  3. I NEED THIS!!! Like ASAP ;) It's so beautiful and vibrant!!
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete