Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer: Crooked Hearts Collection - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Happy Thursday! I'm so happy the week is almost over, it's much needed. Today I have a new-to-me brand to share. Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer, that is! They will be restocking some beautiful shades and I have some of those for you guys today. Check out the swatches below.



Blue Eyed Lacquer is restocking quite a few things this March 29th at 3:30 PM EST, so this Sunday! But first, I'm going to show you her Crooked Hearts Collection. The rest of the posts will come shortly. The Crooked Hearts collection consists of 6 beautiful polishes and was originally a Valentine's Day collection, but with a twist! It's definitely not your typical collection and that's what I love about it! You can purchase the whole collection for $58 full size or $32 for mini sized bottles, plus shipping. She ships to both, US and international customers! Today I only have two to show you, but they're gorgeous so you'll for sure want to see!

Together Dead And Lonely is a black jelly with silver and red holo microglitters. I used 2 coats with top coat for the pictures below. Oh man, is this polish gorgeous or what?!? I absolutely love it. Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer describes it with just silver and red glitter but I swear I'm seeing green and blue in there too. My eyes be trippin' LOL The glitters really stand out beautifully against the black base. Fabulous formula!



The One Worth Leaving is a deep berry with pink and purple shimmers. I used 2 coats with topcoat for the pictures below. This is the only polish in the collection that falls under that 'red, purple, pink' color category, but it's still so much more unique! I love the shimmer in there! Plus, the formula and application just went on so smoothly.



Overall I'm very impressed with this brand! Great colors, and amazing formula! Julie (from BEGL) describes her polishes as 2 coaters and let me tell you, they have not disappointed. All have been 2 coaters so far. You can purchase these in full size ($8.50) or in mini size ($5) this Sunday, March 29th at 3:30 PM EST, just click here to purchase! Make sure to follow Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can even follow the creator of BEGL, Julie, through her blog!

There will be way more BEGL posts this weekend, so I shall declare this Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer weekend! Stay tuned!

3 comments: