Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dollish Polish: Don't Be A Square Collection - Swatches & Review

Happy Thursday guys! I hope everyone is having a great week so far, and if it's not, don't worry, the weekend is soon! Today's post consists of an awesome collection! Do you like Pulp Fiction?? Then, this is the collection for you. Dollish Polish has created a beautiful collection called Don't Be A Square! More info down below.



I love Quentin Tarantino movies! Inglorious Bastards, Django, Kill Bill...all such great movies! But Pulp Fiction is definitely my favorite. I don't even know how many times I've seen it. I was really excited for this collection and to see what Dolly came up with. The Don't Be A Square Collection is being released Monday, February 23rd, just click here to purchase! This collection consists of 8 new awesome shades!

Keep Calm & Call The Wolf is a soft dove crelly loaded with varying sized glitters in shades of heather grey, gunmetal, white, and chocolate brown. I used 3 coats with top coat. Doesn't this totally remind you of a wolf?! It's really cool and the colors are spot on. The application was great, it went on really smoothly and you get tons of glitters on you bush, no need to fish anything out.






Pretty Good F*cking Milkshake is a strawberry crelly loaded with matte squares, hex's, and dots in shades of white, orange, green, yellow, and red. I wore 3 coats with topcoat. This is so girly! It's pink and colorful! It's so pretty. Formula and application was great!





Don't Be A Square is a denim blue jelly with micro and medium square glitters in shades of turquoise, navy, royal, and sky blue. I wore 3 coats with top coat. This dries a bit matte, just add a top coat to make it shiny. No complaints on the formula and application.







Royale With Cheese is a dense silver micro glitter, accented with shades of green, orange, red, turquoise, yellow, blue. I used it for a glitter gradient over I Said, God Damn, GOD DAMN!. You can easily get full coverage with two or three coats though. No complaints on formula and application. 





Be Cool Honey Bunny is a Lucite green crelly with micro glitters throughout in shades of deep teal, turquoise, magenta, and honey. I wore 2 coats with top coat. I think this is my favorite from the collection. I just love this shade of green and the glitter combo goes so well. The formula and application was awesome, it went on smooth.







English Mother F*cker, Do You Speak It? is a soft rose/berry shade with subtle metallic sheen with a hint of red and pink glass flecks. I used 2 coats with topcoat. I really love this color with my skin tone! LOL Just had to share that. The formula and application was awesome, it went on really smoothly with no pulling! I tried to get a good macro of it but those flecks just didn't want to come out!




I Said, God Damn, GOD DAMN! is a blue-toned lilac creme. I wore 2 coats. This is a bit more purple than it's showing but I couldn't capture the color perfectly. It's so gorgeous though. I'm definitely ready for spring with this shade! No complaints on the formula and application!



Zed's Dead Baby, Zed's Dead is a rich mossy olive green, loaded with green iridescent flakes and micro flakes. I wore 3 coats with topcoat. I think this is one of those colors you either love or hate. Because I love green, this shade is totally perfect! Though the base is green and the flakes are green, the flakes totally do stand out against the base! The formula and application was perfect.






Overall, I'm loving this collection! There's a little something for everyone! From glitter to no glitter to way too much glitter! Wait, there can never be too much glitter LOL! If you haven't tried out Dollish Polish, well then, what are you waiting for?! This collection is being released this Monday, February 23rd! You can purchase them here. Also, make sure to follow Dollish Polish on Facebook, Instagram, TwitterYoutube, Pinterest, and even their own blog!

4 comments:

  1. they're beautiful. and the NAMES!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Quentin Tarantino so so much <3
    And this collection is stunning, I don't think I can pick a favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice swatches!! I specially like Keep Calm & Call The Wolf, I Said, God Damn, GOD DAMN! :3

    ReplyDelete