Here's my 5th post and today I'm showing the second part of the OPI Mariah Carey Collection: The Reds. These are probably the ones I was least excited about, but I don't know, I really ended up liking them.
Here are the 6 reds and their descriptions according to OPI:
- Sleigh Ride for Two: There’s only room left for this dark hot chocolate
- Visions of Love: I see this rich burgundy in my immediate future.
- Underneath the Mistletoe: Is my kiss as spicy-sweet as this candy-apple red?
- In My Santa Suit: This generously pigmented red is worth staying on the “nice” list.
- All I Want for Christmas (is OPI): This marvelous maroon is present-ly my top choice.
- Cute Little Vixen: This deep red violet has foxy written all over it.
I layered two coats of I Snow You Love Me on my ring finger to show what it looks like over each color. Also, all are with one coat of top coat.
First swatch is of Sleigh Ride For Two, 2 coats. I think its more of a mahogany red with a slight shimmer. I like it, but nothing super interesting.
Second swatch is of Visions of Love, 3 coats. This is also a mahogany red. And this totally reminds me of Christmas! It's so simple, yet I love it (:
Next swatch is Underneath the Mistletoe, 3 coats. This is a dark red with silver and violet shimmer/glitter. It's not shimmer cause its way more visible than that, but its not really big glitter. I really like this one too, its very interesting and I can honestly say I don't have anything like this in my collection.
Next swatch is In My Santa Suit, 3 coats. This is also a slight dark red, with red shimmer through out.
Next swatch is All I Want for Christmas (is OPI), 3 coats. This is a true red. And I love it! I know I have dupes for this, for sure, but there's a reason why I do. I still would've preferred something more interesting, but I mean its a Christmas collection and they basically go hand in hand.
And the last swatch is Cute Little Vixen, 3 coats. A red violet with shimmer throughout.
The formula and application were great. Out of these 6, I think I would just pick up Underneath The Mistletoe and Visions of Love. Tell me what you guys think about this collection below!