Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Blobicure

Hey guys! A Twinsie Tuesday post on a Saturday? Wuuuut? Yeah I know, so sorry for my Twinsie post being so late, but better late then never right? Anyways, this week's theme was blobicure. I've never done this type of nail art. I never really understood it to be honest. I mean, blobs? Like, literally, blobs. But I gotta say, I really liked it! Check out what I did down below!


Because I can't get enough of the gorgeous Top Shelf Lacquer polishes, I decided to use them for this theme. So I did a pastel blobicure! You can see swatches of these pastel polishes by clicking here.

I wore Purple Rain as my base. And used Valentine Moscato Float, Watermelon Malibu Surf, and Captain Creamsicle for the 'blobs'.



It looks really easy, but I did have to redo a finger or two because I was using too much polish and because I let my base dry too much. Yes, there's an art to making blobs on your nails lol!


I actually really liked how it turned out though! I think it was mostly the color combination though. I'll have to try again and see what I come up with. Make sure to check out what the rest of the girls did down below!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted To Polish

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with these nails!!! The colors go so well together! You'd never think by looking at a blobbicure that itcanbe so difficult, but it is & u nailed it.

    ReplyDelete