Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer: The Fan Favorites Collection- Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I have a pretty big post for you you all today so we'll skip the intro and dive right into the swatches! 


The Fan Favorites collection is available right now for preorders and will be available until July 1st at 3:30 PM EST. The whole set will be available for $102.50 for full size or $55 for mini bottles, plus shipping. Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer offers both US and international shipping! Onto the swatches.

Siren's Birthday Sprinkles is a "clear base with sky blue holo, navy holo, royal blue and Canadian blue gltters with blue microflakies." I wore 1 thin coat over Monster's Tea at Tiffany's.


This is such a pretty glitter topper! It reminds me of the ocean or mermaids! The formula and application was great!



Sordid End is a "periwinkle with blue to purple shift." I wore 2 coats with top coat.


My picture is a bit off color-wise.It's a bit more purple-y. I love it. The formula and application was great!


Fare the Wind is a "purple holo with blue to purple shift and red shimmers." I wore 2 coats with no top coat.

Sun Shot

This polish is so gorgeous! It doesn't just have holo though, it also has some really pretty shimmer in there to make it pop more. It went on like butter, super smooth.

Sun Shot


Here's a macro showing the blue flakies in it. I edited this pic a lot to be able to show them so it's definitely not color accurate.

Wanna Fall in Love Tonight is a "purple with glowing red shimmer." I wore 2 coats with top coat.


This is definitely my favorite from the collection! It is so gorgeous! You need to get it. The formula and application was perfect. It went on like butter.


I Still Adore is an "orchid pink holo with gold to pink shift." I wore 2 coats with no top coat.


So for some reason while I was swatching today, It just started raining over here in SoCal. It was super sunny and really hot all day so I have no idea where that came from. So I wasn't able to capture this in the sun unfortunately. But the holo is really strong! I love the flakies in this one!


Cherry Blossom is a "baby pink with aqua to silver shift." I wore 3 coats with top coat.


This pink is so pretty! I'm not a huge fan of how it looks on me though. I just have this love/hate relationship with light colors. It makes my cuticles looks really dark for some reason. But I love how the shimmer is really visible on your nails unlike other brands *cough cough* Essie.



Monster's Tea at Tiffany's is a "tiffany blue with green to red shift." I wore 2 coats with top coat.


Could this be any prettier? Love it! The shimmer in it is very strong and is easily visible on you nails. The formula and application was great!


Untrodden Snow is a "white with blue flash and blue shimmers." 3 coats with top coat.

Sun Shot
Another great soft shade! The blue flakies are a lot stronger then is't showing. The formula and application was really easy to work with.


Bound to the City Life is a "dark teal jelly with teal, turquoise, purple, and blue holo microglitters." 2 coats with top coat.


This is another favorite of mine. I love the different colored micro glitters in there! The formula and application was perfect.

Sun Shot, that's why the color looks different. 


Fierce and Free is a "medium orange jelly packed with gold, orange, red, and berry pink holo and metallic microglitters and small glitters and pink to gold shifting glass flecks." 2 coats with top coat.


Though BEGL describes this as an orange jelly, it's definitely more red. I love this one! I got full coverage with just 2 coats and it went on so smoothly. It's definitely a favorite from the collection.




Overall, I really loved this collection! I literally, never have any complaints with any BEGL polishes. The formula is always spot on. There were a few here that I could have only used 1 coat but I always like doing at least 2. I defintly recommend BEGL, you won't be dissapointed! Remember, this is available for pre-order right now at BEGL's Shop and will only be available until tomorrow at 3;30 PM EST.
Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer:

2 comments:

  1. I'm writing this from beyond the grave because you seriously killed me with gorgeousness. Thank you so much for always agreeing to help me out at such short notice. I swear I'll be better with scheduling from here on out!! ;) Lovely photos and amazing review. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! love your comment! Glad you like them! And don't worry about it, I'm always here to help! Loved this collection!

      Delete