Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ever After Polish: I've Got The Magic In Me Collection- Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Wow, is this week flying by! This whole year actually. I was happy that I was able to get a lot of swatching done though! I was a bit worried because this whole week, the weather has been really weird over here in SoCal. It's really hot, yet it's super cloudy and it's been drizzling too! I was worried I wouldn't be able to capture any of the gorgeous holo from Ever After Polish's new collection, I've Got The Magic In Me collection! Inspired by Magic Mike XXL! Yup, you read that right! If you're a fan (or not cause this collection is gorgeous) make sure to check out all the details below because this collection is being released tomorrow!



I love it when indie brands release collections based on movies! This is the second one for Ever After Polish, well that I know of. For this past spring, Rachel released a Back To The Future collection which you can see swatches of here. This time, the movie behind the inspiration is Magic Mike XXL! Now, I haven't really seen any of the Magic Mike movies to be honest, but it definitely doesn't look bad, if you get what I mean. *wink* I guess it's just not my type of movie. But I don't, actually, WE don't need to be fans in order to fall in love with this collection! It's being released tomorrow, June 12th, at 8 PM EST! Let's get onto the swatches!


Firefighter Hose is a red jelly packed with silver flakes, gold micro flakes, and holo shimmer. I wore 2 coats with 1 coat of topcoat.



Wow! What a stunning polish! I love it! The formula was phenomenal, I could have used only one coat but you know, habits. 





Policeman's Helmet is a blue jelly with silver flakies and holo shimmer throughout. I wore 3 coats with 1 coat of topcoat.



Another stunner! This is like the sister of Firefighter Hose, but in blue. It was a bit sheer on the first coat, but built up nicely with the second. This was a pleasant surprise for me, to be honest. I wasn't drawn to it immediately when I looked at the collection at first but it seriously is so gorgeous. It made it's way to one of my favorites.





Tarzan's Vine is a light green linear holographic polish with gold and green flecks. I wore 2 coats, no topcoat.



I can never turn away from greens, especially if they're holos! I'm really loving the flecks in there! Also, the formula and application was flawless.



Sun Shot

Sun Shot


Rhinestone Cowboy is a fuchsia leaning pink linear holographic polish with blue flakies. I wore 2 coats with no topcoat.



I love this shade of fuchsia/pink so it's definitely another favorite of mine. It went on like butter too!


Sun shot


Banana Hammock is a gold holo polish with holo gold hexes and squares. I wore 2 coats with a 1 coat of top coat. 


I really like the larges hexes in this polish! It gives it a nice twist. They were super easy to grab with the brush too. Another one with a great formula. Love the name too LOL!



Sun Shot


Flesh Popsicle is a nude holo with copper flecks. I wore 2 coats with no topcoat. 



First off, that name! It totally made me giggle when I saw it. Second, what an amazing formula! This could seriously apply itself. So obviously this is my favorite, which is surprising because of all the usual colors I tend to go for! Definitely a must have from the collection.






Pole Dancing is a cool grey creme with linear holo and a blue shift. I wore 2 coats with 1 coat of top coat.



Another great polish with a great formula! Love it!



sun shot


Not only is Ever After Polish releasing this collection, but they will also be releasing a new scrub, mani fizzies, and a new bubble bath. I've never reviewed these types of products so excuse me for being a noob LOL.



Dolla Make Ya Holla Sugar Scrub






" Exotic tiare flowers are seduced with a tease of rose and softened with tender orchid in a exceptionally beautiful blossom"




Sugar scrubs are great for exfoliating your hands! It made my hands so, so soft! I see myself using this a lot because my cuticles get dry from swatching. This smells sooooo good! You have no idea! This is a fast and easy option to do when you don't have any of Ever After Body's mani frizzies! 

Striptease Mani Fizzies



"A bubble bath for your hands"

"Directions for best results: fill a bowl large enough to fit both hands or feet with warm water. Drop one mani square in and watch as the fizz releases"





This smelled so good! It definitely felt great relaxing my hands in there after this swatch session. My hands felt so soft after.

The Ocean Water bubble bath will be coming soon to Ever After Polish's shop soon! I will have a review of it in a few days!

Overall, I gotta say, this is one of the collections with the best formula I've ever tried! Like seriously, every single one went on so smoothly. Not only that, but all the colors are so gorgeous, I'd be surprised if you said you aren't getting them all! Since I know you are, make sure to remember that they're being released tomorrow, June 12th at 8 PM EST! Click here to purchase!

Which one was you're favorite? Let me know in the comments below! 

Have a great day!

Ever After Polish



1 comment:

  1. Policeman's helmet is my absolute favorite, it's soooo Purdy!!! The scrub and mania bomb looks so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete