Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers: Apothecary's Cabinet Collection Swatches & Review

Hey guys! How was everyone's weekend!? I hope it was great. I had a long weekend this time actually. I went to DCA on Friday with my cousins and niece. It was so awesome seeing everyone's costume for the Halloween party they were having at Disneyland. Speaking of Halloween, I have an awesome Halloween inspired collection by Alchemy Lacquers! You know Rebecca never disappoints with her creations so I was pretty excited about this one. It'll be available tomorrow, Monday, October 20th at 8 PM!



This is actually just one of the two collections Rebecca, from Alchemy Lacquers, is releasing tomorrow, but I will have the other collection up in a bit. This collection consists of five new shades, there's something for everyone! I really liked it so I'm you guys will too. Remember, it'll be available tomorrow, Monday, October 20th at 8 PM!


Rotten Pumpkin Juice is a dark plum purple with blue, purple, green, and gold flakes throughout. I wore two coats but I could have used only two coats. The coverage was great and the formula went on really smoothly. I love this!



It's not as dark.



Ghost In A Bottle is a white crelly with black, neon yellow, neon orange, and bright purple hexes in different sizes and shimmer throughout. I wore 3 coats in the pictures below. I love crellies! Especially white crellies with bright glitters. This is great for Halloween, but I definitely see myself wearing this all the time cause I love it so much! Plus the formula and application was great, very smooth.






Eyes Of Newt is a dark green crelly base packed with multicolored micro glitters. I used 2 coats for the pictures below. I tried to capture this as much as I could but it was really hard to. The colorful glitters are way more noticeable than they are showing. I love this! It if wasn't for Ghost In A Bottle, this would probably be my favorite. The formula and application was great!





Glittered Cobwebs is a clear base polish packed with bright purple/magenta, orange, holo, and black micro glitters. I used 3 coats for the pictures below. This is just gorgeous. It's so simple yet it would catch my eyes when I was wearing it because it was so sparkly. I thought I wasn't going to be able to wear it alone, but it built up really nicely with the third coat. The formula and application was great!





Gilded Witches Brew is a purple tinted, gold to silver duo chrome with purple, black, and orange glitters. I used 3 coats for the pictures below. If you've been following Alchemy Lacquers for a bit now, then you'll know that she has a whole "Gilded" series of polishes, from mermaid inspired, to the Fourth Of July! This is definitely one of my favorites from her Gilded series. The formula and application was very good.





Overall, I definitely recommend getting this collection, if not the whole thing, then at least Ghost In A Bottle and Eye Of Newt! Trust me, you don't have anything in your collection like it. Remember, these are being released tomorrow at 8 PM, so make sure to purchase them by clicking here. Make sure to follow Alchemy Lacquers on Facebook and Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Loving the look of Ghost in a Bottle a lot. Wonderful swatches these all are!

    ReplyDelete