Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

OPI 50 Shades Of Grey Collection - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Sorry about my absence. I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I just got together with my family, ate, danced, and exchanged gifts. What did you guys do? Anyways, I've been meaning to post this for a while now but just haven't had the time. I actually saw the new OPI 50 Shades Of Grey collection about a couple months ago. I think it's being released soon. Check out all the details below.


Though I always like colorful collections better, I was actually pretty excited about this collection because I don't have many grey polishes. I thought it would be a nice addition to my collection. The formula and application was great. Some were a bit watery but still went on great.

Cement The Deal is a light grey creme, the lightest of the collection too. I used 3 coats for the swatch below. I really like this grey. The formula was a bit watery but stills went on easily.

Shine For Me over Cement The Deal

Dark Side Of The Mood is a dark charcoal with a hint of silver shimmer. I used 2 coats for the picture below.



Shine For Me is a shimmer silver with blue and purple sparkle, and it's the only glittering polish in the six piece collection. I used 3 coats. I really love this one! It's so pretty.


Shine For Me over Embrace The Grey
Embrace The Grey is a medium grey creme. I used 3 coats. It's a great grey if you don't have one like this in your collection. It's also perfect for a grey ombre with Cement a The Deal.


Dark Side of the Mood, Embrace the Deal, and Cement The Deal

My Silk Tie is a fine silver shimmer. I used 3 coats. This is such a pretty silver and the formula was great.


Romantically Involved and Dark Side of the Mood over My Silk Tie

Romantically Involved and Dark Side of the Mood over My Silk Tie
Romantically Involved is a deep red creme. I used 2 coats. I know everyone is tired of having reds in every collection but this red is just gorgeous! It doesn't stain and the formula was amazing.

 

Shine for Me, Cement the Deal, and Romantically Involved. Inspired by @justagirlandhernails

Overall, I really liked this collection. I'm not crazy about them, but they're definitely a nice addition to my polish collection. Th formula was great, no complaints. Which ones will you guys be picking up?




1 comment:

  1. Love all the different nail art designs you created with them and showed in this post. Not the most exciting collection to me but they are nice colors.

    ReplyDelete