Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers: Core Line Polishes + Limited Edition

Hey guys! I have some awesome polishes for you! Rebecca from Alchemy Lacquers is at it again with her amazing polishes! She has added some polishes to her core line, plus, she's releasing a limited edition polish as well. Check out all the polishes down below!



As you may all know, I love all Alchemy Lacquers polishes! They are absolutely amazing and unique. This time, she isn't releasing a collection  (just yet), but instead is adding five new shades to her core line. She is also releasing a very Limited Edition glitter topper called Kitchen Sink!  You can purchase all of these today, just click here!


*All descriptions taken from Alchemy Lacquer's Storefront

Night fire is a ''hot pink jelly with iridescent glitter and blue to pink multi chrome finish.'' I used 3 coats for the pictures below. I absolutely love this polish! It's really gorgeous. And the pink is so bright. The formula and application was great as well!





Delphiniun is a '' blue, purple or blurple jelly nail lacquer with navy blue and purple micro flakies along with shades of blue and iridescent micro glitter.'' I used 3 coats for the pictures below. It was actually pretty sheer on the first coat but it built up really nicely with just the second coat. I really like this polish but it was so hard to capture! There is so much more going on, I just couldn't get it. The formula was slightly thick, but totally workable. 






Lilac is a ''warm light purple creme nail lacquer with a very subtle goldish-pink shimmer with shades of purple micro glitter.'' I used 3 coats for the pictures below. This one is so cute! It's subtle, but at the right angle, you can see the beautiful  purple shimmer in it. I really like this shade of purple. The formula and application was amazing! It went on so smoothly!





Forsythia is a '' light pastel yellow creme with golden and iridescent flakies.'' I used 3 coats for the pictures below. OMG, this was so hard to capture! But trust me, there is glitter in there! The glitter doesn't blend in as much as it's showing in the pictures. I really love this! I just wish it would look nicer with my skin tone. I feel like it makes my hands look so orange. The formula and application was great, it was kinda of streaky on the first coat but it evened out nicely.






Gilded Lagoon is a '' turquoise flakie, gold to silver shifting metallic nail lacquer with multi-sized green, blue and turquoise metallic and holographic glitters.'' I used 2 coats for the pictures below. If you read my blog often, you'll know that I absolutely LOVE mermaid or ocean inspired polishes! And of course, when I saw this, I just fell in love with it. It's so gorgeous. It's really unique, and the formula and application was great. I'll definitely have some nail art for it tomorrow! Note: I couldn't capture it that great, there is just so much going on in this, you just have to see it IRL.








Kitchen Sink is a ''multicolored glitter topper. It has green, red, pink, purple, blue, white, black, silver colored glitters in different shapes and sizes.'' I used two coats over Lilac. I really like this glitter topper! It's so colorful and fun. You get so much glitter on your brush, and it goes on so smooth. This is a limited edition polish, so get it now before it sells out!






 Overall, I really love these polishes. I mean, to me they're just so creative! Rebecca is so creative! Get some Alchemy Lacquers now! Click here to purchase these today! Make sure to follow Alchemy Lacquers on Facebook and Instagram




1 comment: