Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Liquid Kandi: Fall Collection- Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Happy Wednesday, we're half way through the week! YAY! lol Today I'm reviewing a new brand (to me), Liquid Kandi. I'm sure you guys have heard of this brand, Kimmy has released tons of great stuff, most recently her new Fall Collection! Check out all the details down below!


Liquid Kandi's Fall Collection consists of 4 new polishes, ranging from glitter toppers to  textured polishes. This collection is available for purchase now! Just click here to purchase!

Swiss Chocolate is a chocolate brown creme. I used 3 coats for the pictures below. It's not a full on creme because it also has a bit of a jelly consistency. The formula and application was great! I didn't have any issues with it.


Plaid Skirts and Tights is a glitter topper with red, yellow, orange, peach, silver, and gold hexes in different sizes in a very sheer peachy base. I used 2 thin coats over I absolutely love this combination of glitters! The colors go really well together. It applied evenly and smooth. It's really pretty.



5th Ave is a red orange creme/jelly. I used 3 coats for the pictures below. OMG! This is so bright, I really like it. It's not as bright as it's showing in my picture, my camera couldn't quite capture it correctlyThe formula and application was great, a bit sheer but it built up nicely.


Trendsetter is a mustard yellow texture polish with holo glitter throughout. I wore 2 coats in the pictures below. I'm pretty sure this is the type of color that you either love or you hate. And I love it. I truly do like this yellow. It's different and unique. The holo glitter does make it have a texture to it, but you can smooth it out with a coat or two of top coat.




Overall, I really like this collection. There's your typical fall shades plus some really bright ones which I always like. I definitely recommend taking a look at Liquid Kandi. What do you guys think of these colors?

Purchase these here. Also, make sure to follow Liquid Kandi on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely shades! Love the Plaid Skirts and Tights glitter a lot.

    ReplyDelete